doses of happiness


I swear my identity in every life is CRAZY...
I'm crazy,
Chaotic, passionate lunatic, fun, charming and exciting human being...
I come to play...
Let's play...
Let's take the chance to be the kids we weren't....
We can go back...
We actually can go back,
Let's go back and be kids...
For ourselves, by our very own selves ...
Remember the first time you said "fuck you!"
Like damn... All my life I've been waiting just to do that...
I meant that "fuck you" with all my soul!
Haaaaa!
Growing up might actually be great!
I'm just a bigger goof ... I come as silly as they possibly can...
I'll make sure you play when you're around me...
I'll feed your inner little kid...
I come as "doses of happiness"
Every time we hang out it's like you've been shot with this fresh dose of profound happiness
Yeahhh...
This human being of mine feels pretty profound right about now...
My human's growing - I'm super proud of them...
God I'm growing way too fast for 22!
The clarity towards self is amazing...
I genuinely am growing...
I'm evolving...
A generation of ancestors all came together to establish me ...
I am made, built, beautifully woven, heated, ESPRESSO - I'll tickle your heart
It's hard not to like funny
Don't ever break your sense of humour!
Yeah I'm pretty stupidly smart!
Let's just laugh
Life's a mad man's dance
We'll all inevitably have left feet at some point
But we're not going down without a laugh!
Let's see who's laugh lasts longer...
I bet mine's longer!
LAUGH!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts