Part 2 : Carnal expressions



Who doesn't want that?...
A warm chest for a bed,
Slow kisses on the neck all night without end,
The intense heat of passion that burns so hot you have to take your clothes off 
Skin to skin, him pressing on me, my body is his, I don't know where he ends or I begin 
Lust is sin but the way he makes love to me is so hard and sweet that I can't say it wasn't meant to be
He's inside me and I'm in dire need of his seed 
xxx
There's love on my bed...
His pants came unzipped and he was rubbing his belt on my chin,
His kisses were deep then he began biting my lip with his hands on my hips,
With one arm over his neck and my other hand touching his face - I was running my fingers through his beard
There he was, the beast in the man and I'm the meal on the platter - it was all his to devour 
Now the bedsheets are wet and it's more than just sweat
That's how we ended up making love on the bed
xxx
He's hard...
10 inches of man and he wants to put me in 6 maybe 9 positions
My legs are shaking as he's sliding his tongue on the insides of my thighs
And he's taken control of my body - he's got all my nerves on his fingertips 
He's playing games with my skin;pinching, sucking and biting - stretching to see just how far I'll go
Now we're touching, he's romancing and I'm dancing - bouncing, I'm riding but he's the one steering
Is there a more perfect way to spend valentine's night?

Comments

Popular Posts