Namaste



I hope you embody strength
Acknowledge your glory and power
Walk in your divine might 
I hope you shine and shine bright
Never let yourself be the one who dims your own light
I hope you wear compassion in your eyes
Look at life with a fierce look in your eyes that, even though you're gonna fuck up you're all in for the ride
I hope your hands move around with grace
Like a kite gliding through soft winds
And a dolphin leaping above the water 
Leaving an aftertaste of ecstasy behind
I hope your lips always remember kindness
That they speak, profess and manifest mercy
To say words of construction and not those of destruction
I hope you remember...
That you are a King and you are the Queen
And royalty only bows to fellow royalty
So what are you bowing to your Highness?
I hope you remember...
To live while you're still alive
And not just breathe ... But really breathe
Enjoy the warmth of the sun before it gets too hot
The taste of water
And the coolness of the wind
I hope you remember...
That your pure truth is the best gift you could offer the world
Own it for it is yours
I hope you find love...
Love of self, self - fulfillment and self - contentment
And I hope this love runs deep and loves wild
Because sadly the world always tries to steal it from us...
So fight for it
Fight for what's yours
Fight for yourself.

Comments

  1. So what are you bowing to your Highness?
    Keeping this as a reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts