I fell in love with an alien



His essence is man...
He's tapped into his masculine divinity
Fully embodied the Alpha within - the Alpha that he is
His energy vibrates on a higher frequency
It's unlike that of this world
Everything about him is otherworldly
I'm just a boy and he's an alien who found himself on earth
And that's why...
In a world where most  men wanted to take me home,
He was different...
He wanted to be home 
He wanted to be my home
He put in the work, practised patience and was faithful in his consistency
To make me feel at home
And I was
At home...
Every time he calls my name
I hear the hymn of angels singing to me 
The songbirds keep kissing  my ears
And I'm reminded of the beauty 
This beauty of hearing 
For I speak one language with the cosmos 
I fell in love with an alien
And he's been dancing with my demons 
Running towards my chaos 
I've seen his psycho
And I've been hugging his madness
The darkness has never been warmer
All I need in this life of sin is me and my alien 

Comments

  1. And suddenly it made sense, you were at home🤎🤎

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts