Birds and bees


It was the smell of your cologne
How it had me lost in between my breaths
Taking me far - up on the mountain tops
The grip of your hands on my ass
The way it felt to be covered - to belong...
You were biting on my lower lip
It was you looking at me ... Like I'm perfect
Like you actually wanted me
It was the sensation of you kissing on my neck
How you had me tipping back my head and letting every wall down
Your warm lips and your wet tongue running through the surface of my skin
How you marked territories on my skin
Left a trail of hickeys behind
The way you playfully made circles around the tips of my nipples...
Nibbled on my nipples with your front teeth using just the right amount of pressure
And all I could do was gasp for air
Pet your head and tell you "don't stop"
Then you placed your thumb in my mouth
Felt the curvature of my lips - slowly pressing down on my lower lip
It was the thirst that you created in me
The power you held to make me absolutely shameless
How you caught, gripped and pulled back on my hair
I think even my ancestors moaned with me every time you did that
The way you asked me to affirm you ..."Who's your daddy?"
I can't help but admit that I lose it a lil bit every time you tell me "good girl"
Just brings out the submission right in me
It was the way you held onto my waist
How each finger and palm felt on my skin
The way you pulled me towards you
Guided and controlled my movements to your preference
The union of our two bodies to become one
How you worked hard to close every inch of space in between
The way you helped me take the first thrust
Covered my hands with yours and tightened our grip on the sheets
You helped me breathe with you - let yourself moan with me
I can't tell you how you took me to new ecstatic heights
My body was yours
Yours was mine
It was everything....
How you shifted your weight and pumped the pressure as hard as you could
The way you stretched out my body - put me in angles that took me to heaven
The way you made sure to cater to every corner, make your presence felt everywhere
And how you rotated, twisted and danced with your body while driving yourself into mine
It was all in the way you put my body on a pedestal.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts