This is me

Who said lipstick isn't for men?
I'm obsessed and I mean obsessed with mine at the moment 
I carry oil in my bag, which I've been told a couple of times looks like a female bag - but I love it way too much to feel insecure about it
Ooh! And I get my nails done too,
I go for regular pedicures because I feel very good about myself when my feet are looking all nice
I spend no less than 15 min in the shower daily
And of course I have a skincare routine
I mean come on!!!
We first cleanse
Then we tone
And we finally moisturise
It's not rocket science!
I'm a man but boy do I love fragrances - I love smelling nice
And I'm not talking about those musky scents that y'all associate men with,
I'm experimental,
I'm free,
I'm liberate as can be
I like what I like 
And it just so happens that I'm really into vanilla
I love smelling like a blossoming flower - a fresh fruit
Ripe and full of extravagant taste
I don't like the "for men" body lotions
I mean why?
Why would I ever pass on the Cocoa butter surely?
I'm this big thick guy whose really domestic
You'll probably almost always find me in the kitchen whipping something up 
Or washing the dishes
And I love that
That's me in my element
That's my happy place
This is me looking at the mirror and smiling back at myself
Feels really nice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts