CUT!


It's the part where "we" became were
The part where "us" turned to used to be
It's the part where it got from "I can't see my life without you" to the part where now I have to do this without you
The part where you used to "give me butterflies" to you feed my fu**in anxiety
It's the part where you "we're the best thing that ever happened to me" to your presence is becoming toxic to my soul
The part where... forever ends
It's the part where "I'll always be by your side and I'll never leave" became I can't do this anymore
The part where " I love you" just didn't really feel like I love you
It's the part where "I became to grown for this shit"
The part where I'm not trying to play ball with my feelings
It's the part where "sorry I've been inconsistent since I've been busy at work just didn't cut it anymore"
The part where I discovered I deserve someone who puts in the work
It's the part where "I actually still really like you and it wasn't supposed to end like this - because it was never supposed to end to begin with"
The part where I'm deleting our chats and your pictures because I'm not going to be the person who holds myself back like that
It's the part where "I've been trying to say goodbye to the memories and unlove what was"
The part where I'm closing this for myself and grateful for the laughs, the periods of ecstasy and the realisation of how selfless I am
It's the part where "we move on"
The part where we say 'si ni life'... there's still so many dreams to achieve, so much more to see and so many many many more love to give
It's the part where "I'm not going to say 'the end'"
The part where we've only scratched the surface of this and I just wanna go for it...
We still got love to give.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts