Part one


When I'm fine but not okay...
When everyone's looking at me and I have the biggest smile on my face and I'm happy
When the whole time I'm actually not
When my mind never gets off the high and there's always a lot running in
When I'm failing at keeping myself happy but I seem to be great at making other people enjoy the moments
When I'm tired, exhausted and drained of all this- when it just doesn't make any sense
What happens
When I don't want to go home?
When I really don't know who to call?
When I can't stand myself?
And it's not cliché but this overwhelming slap of reality that I'm really alone
That I have a lot of figuring stuff out I have to do
What happens when a flower wilts away before it even blooms?
What becomes of me
When I'm also not enough for myself just as I'm not good enough for the world
Do I waste away
Is this the dark side of me people see
And I wanna get lost ...lost in-between the lyrics of songs
Lost in between my breaths when I'm taking a shower
Lost in between the seconds of smelling the aroma of food and having the first bite

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts