14th


What is love like?
I can't help but imagine the scent of roses in the air
To have someone who calls you baby
Holds you down gently and almost even takes better care of you than you yourself
I wonder about romance
How my pimples make me feel so insecure
Yet this person still confidently assures me that I have the most beautiful face in the world
I mean, who doesn't want that?
That one person who has such power that their phonecall gives you the strength to conquer your day
The same one who has you smiling from before receiving their call all the way till the end
And how does it feel like?
To be up all night just thinking about how good it feels
I love how love makes the heart skip a beat yet at the same time it has the heart beating so hard
How about that magical touch
The hand that just knows where and how to touch
The one that liberates the body and sets you free from the law of gravity
And its almost as if you're out of this world for a moment
For you've never felt any lighter
Yet all this is only but the beginning
I wish you find that one person who'll be your home
A love where you won't have to request to be loved back in return
I pray you find a soul that liberates yours and gives life a whole new meaning
Moreso... 
I wish you get the opportunity to own your journey and have all this come to you when your ready for it. 


#sending all my love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts