Queer Havens



Dear reader,
Welcome to Queertopia..
Land of the endless rainbow...

He's "the PERFECT GUY that fucks with me but I can't keep him" story that every gay soul knows...
He's the exact same guy!
Looks me in my eyes as he's sliding in...
Stares at me ! Right in my eyes!... as he cooes me to calmness...
He makes me calm...
Lean my shoulders back into him...
And confess all my love right there unto his neck
My soul says it all...tells him about how much I adore his soul...
Then my spine does that thing...
Makes my pelvic go wild into labour
And I'm grinding, riding and sliding into this man
I'm ramming and he's pounding!
Strokes have been made!
Someone's been laid...
And I'm smitten, blushing, turning my head
But you're also doing the same!
Like cool - you're into this! You freak!
I fucking love you
And I'm cumming - on massive waves
There's a hurricane in my chest!
"Houston the air is clear!"
You are clear....
I'm ready for you...
You can cum now...
And "you're driving but I'm horny - let's park the car" typa sex
Like oouu, "I just damn hugged you but you got into my pants" - fuck I'm talking about typa sex story!!!
"Why you so good with that?!"
"Who taught you how to have sex like that?!"
typa story...
Like oouu - "how my ancestors have been giving consistent amazing sex stories" typa interesting story...
"Have you ever had sex at the back of a club?" typa story...
"Have you truly been a nasty girl?!" check on your typa story ...
Like "ugh! He's the reason why I fuck with older guys" typa story...
He's perfect for my story!
Lemme do a "dissertation of my love for him" typa story...
He's truly a part of my story...
I am "WE"...
I'll hold both your heads - ALWAYS!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts