Stories about sex



What's sex?
When - he's in between my legs
When - the tip of his skin comes to bridge our souls
When - the only way left to say "I love you" is through moans
It's the pause he takes to kiss me after penetrating me
It's having his head enclosed in my arms as he's thrusting himself into me
It's the thrill of hearing him call me baby
And of course there's the pounding - the spanking and grabbing
The shallow breaths that fall on my neck
I mean everyone knows just how fast it can get intense
Sex is when he and I are the only ones who matter in this universe

XXX
I remember how you held me...
How you had me trembling -shaking
My skin full with ripe goosebumps 
I remember the feeling...
How it felt to have your skin so close to mine 
And...
No matter how close and tightly we pressed on each other - it just wasn't enough 
It was never enough
I remember the longing...
Not just for the flesh, 
But everything else that came with it
Everything that you came with
I remember the tango...
The dance that had us both trying to work out whether to tip the scale or balance it,
To lose our breaths in the kiss or hold it in just to make the kiss last a little longer,
To let lust take over and devour us both, consume us in the flames of desire...
Or ...
To take it slow ... 
And make love all over and over














Comments

  1. This is beautiful Hun , you know I felt this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🙂❤️the feeling is mutual love

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts