BODY!!!!!





So much criteria,
So many boxes to check,
All for a body...
For MY body!!!
Body with a fluid waist
Waves on my hips  
Lotion-like tits 

The softness of water is that of my skin

With incredible depth between my thighs

This body is free
One with itself and one with the universe
Moulds don't hold me
Measurements don't define me
Because my essence is too immense to fit a box
I'm the one
I'm just that one
The star who lives on earth
Crescent-like curves shape me
With the full moon in its full glory under my back
I've got six inches of skin on me, wanna see?
I'm a celestial body and I occupy space
So move out  my way
Beautiful views surround me
The beautiful view is me
Stretch marks adorn the lands that is my skin
Telling stories of puberty - stories that I've grown
That I'm more
More than he who I was before
The heat of the sun is that of my blood
It's skin-deep
Can't you see that glow
It's ethereal - I'm extraterrestrial
So don't try...
Don't you dare normalise me
I was never meant to fit in
Never purposed to be one of you
I'm not meant for the line -  not meant to follow suit
This body was made to be wild
Made to show the beauty of my ancestors
Carved all the way to the edges of my heart
Because this skin is mine
This body is marked with the essence of my soul
And I own it
Every bit of it 

Comments

  1. I love love how i can relate to your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this. 'the beautiful view IS me🤍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This body is free...you should perform this somewhere, even as a reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts